The Economic Policy Forum is a global alliance of think tanks dedicated to collaborative, results-oriented research on sustainability and growth challenges faced by emerging economies. Our goal is to shape economic policies with informed, evidence-based recommendations, which are fed into domestic and international reform process such as the G20 Summits, COPs, and BRICS Consultations. We provide a platform for exchanging experiences between countries and strengthening the ability of our members to shape policy. Our activities are driven by our member think tanks, centered on five Policy Initiatives: Energy Policy, Regional Integration, Climate Action, Innovation and Economic Diversification, and Sustainable Infrastructure.
- 30Nov2016EPF Co-organizes T20 Task Force on Forced Migration Kick-off in BerlinBerlin, Deutschland
- 31Oct2016Think Week on "The Digital Economy - Pathways for the Global Sustainability Agenda"Peking, China
- 22Sep2016Roundtable: Renewable Energy Experts discuss Potential for Regional IntegrationBerlin, Deutschland
- 18Sep2016ORF hosted BRICS Academic ForumVivanta By Taj - Fort Aguada, Goa, Aguada Fort Area, Candolim, Goa, Indien
- 26Jul2016SAIIA-EPF Business Breakfast on Regional Drivers and Barriers to Business
You can subscribe to our weekly selection of policy-oriented research from around the globe pertaining to our policy initiatives.
- Why data access matters: the NDC Explorer reveals new insights on national climate action plansGerman Development Institute February 24, 2017
- The Future of Retail Financial Services: What policy mix for a balanced digital transformation?CEPSFebruary 24, 2017
- Measuring and exploring the global dimensions of accessThe Brookings InstitutionFebruary 23, 2017
- Cash transfers for refugees: the economic and social effects of a programme in JordanOverseas Development Institute February 23, 2017
- Sustainability and enterprise risk management: The first step towards integrationWorld Business Council for Sustainable DevelopmentFebruary 23, 2017
- Shades of Climate Risk: Categorizing Climate Risk for InvestorsCICERO Center for International Climate ResearchFebruary 17, 2017
“EPF created an atmosphere of dialogue and collective construction, which surely was due to the caring and efficient reception of the whole team.”
“If spirit and momentum are decisive factors for bringing a project on the road to achievement, then the cooperation between EPF and ifW strongly underline that we are and hopefully will continue to be on that road together.”