The Economic Policy Forum is a global alliance of think tanks dedicated to collaborative, results-oriented research on sustainability and growth challenges faced by emerging economies. Our goal is to shape economic policies with informed, evidence-based recommendations, which are fed into domestic and international reform process such as the G20 Summits, COPs, and BRICS Consultations. We provide a platform for exchanging experiences between countries and strengthening the ability of our members to shape policy. Our activities are driven by our member think tanks, centered on five Policy Initiatives: Energy Policy, Regional Integration, Climate Action, Innovation and Economic Diversification, and Sustainable Infrastructure.
- 28Apr2017Webinar Results: Bridging the Digital Divide - Skills for the New Age and Measuring Digital LiteracyCape Town, South Africa
- 20Mar2017Women20 Argentina: Launch and Event on DigitalisatonBuenos Aires, Argentina
- 28Feb2017G20 Engagement Group Dialogue on DigitalizationBerlin, Germany
- 30Nov2016T20 Task Force on Forced Migration Kick-off in BerlinBerlin, Germany
- 31Oct2016Think Week on "The Digital Economy - Pathways for the Global Sustainability Agenda"Beijing, China
You can subscribe to our weekly selection of policy-oriented research from around the globe pertaining to our policy initiatives.
- Delivering Inclusive and Sustainable Infrastructure: Featured Infrastructure Projects and InitiativesInter-American Development BankApril 28, 2017
- Climate-Resilient Infrastructure: Getting the Policies RightOrganisation for Economic Co-operation and DevelopmentApril 28, 2017
- Green Finance and Investment: Mobilising Bond Markets for a Low‑Carbon TransitionOrganisation für Economic Co-Operation and DevelopmentApril 28, 2017
- Rethinking Infrastructure in Latin America and the Caribbean: Spending Better to Achieve MoreWorld BankApril 21, 2017
- Sanitation and Water for All: Priority Actions for Sector FinancingWorld Bank and UNICEFApril 21, 2017
- Op-Ed: Soil Remediation in China: How a Huge Pollution Problem is Putting the Green Finance Movement to the TestInternational Institute for Sustainable DevelopmentApril 21, 2017
“EPF created an atmosphere of dialogue and collective construction, which surely was due to the caring and efficient reception of the whole team.”
“If spirit and momentum are decisive factors for bringing a project on the road to achievement, then the cooperation between EPF and ifW strongly underline that we are and hopefully will continue to be on that road together.”