The Economic Policy Forum is a global alliance of think tanks dedicated to collaborative, results-oriented research on sustainability and growth challenges faced by emerging economies. Our goal is to shape economic policies with informed, evidence-based recommendations, which are fed into domestic and international reform process such as the G20 Summits, COPs, and BRICS Consultations. We provide a platform for exchanging experiences between countries and strengthening the ability of our members to shape policy. Our activities are driven by our member think tanks, centered on eight Policy Initiatives: Energy Policy, Regional Integration, Climate Action, Innovation and Economic Diversification, Sustainable Infrastructure, Digital Economy, Sustainable Finance and Forced Migration.
- 31May2017T20 Germany and Beyond: Digital Economy - Back-to-Back RoundtableBerlin, Deutschland
- 29May2017Driving the Business Case for Sustainable Infrastructure at T20 summitBerlin, Deutschland
- 28Apr2017Webinar Results: Bridging the Digital Divide - Skills for the New Age and Measuring Digital LiteracyCape Town, South Africa
- 24Mar2017Sustainable Infrastructure RoundtableBerlin, Germany
- 23Mar2017Workshop on Sustainable Infrastructure Convening the ConvenersBerlin, Germany
You can subscribe to our weekly selection of policy-oriented research from around the globe pertaining to our policy initiatives.
- How to Make Finance a Force for SustainabilityBruegelAugust 18, 2017
- Digital Planet 2017: How Competitiveness and Trust in Digital Economies Vary Across the WorldTufts UniversityAugust 14, 2017
- Cornering the Globe: Seeing Green - Capturing Value in Infrastructure Investing in Emerging MarketsPricewaterhouseCoopers InternationalAugust 14, 2017
- Equity and a Healthy Planet: IISD Annual Report 2016-2017International Institute for Sustainable DevelopmentAugust 14, 2017
- Automation and Inequality: The Changing World of Work in the Global SouthInternational Institute for Environment and DevelopmentAugust 14, 2017
- Smart Industrialisation Through Trade in the Context of Africa’s TransformationOverseas Development InstituteAugust 04, 2017
"EPF created an atmosphere of dialogue and collective construction, which surely was due to the caring and efficient reception of the whole team."
"If spirit and momentum are decisive factors for bringing a project on the road to achievement, then the cooperation between EPF and ifW strongly underline that we are and hopefully will continue to be on that road together."
"EMSD/EPF has shown its outstanding leadership and became a great role model of international process facilitation: EMSD/EPF’s initial conceptual support set a good path for W20 to produce meaningful outputs and outcomes."