The Economic Policy Forum is a global alliance of think tanks dedicated to collaborative, results-oriented research on sustainability and growth challenges faced by emerging economies. Our goal is to shape economic policies with informed, evidence-based recommendations, which are fed into domestic and international reform process such as the G20 Summits, COPs, and BRICS Consultations. We provide a platform for exchanging experiences between countries and strengthening the ability of our members to shape policy. Our activities are driven by our member think tanks, centered on eight Policy Initiatives: Energy Policy, Regional Integration, Climate Action, Innovation and Economic Diversification, Sustainable Infrastructure, Digital Economy, Sustainable Finance and Forced Migration.
- 28Apr2017Webinar Results: Bridging the Digital Divide - Skills for the New Age and Measuring Digital LiteracyCape Town, South Africa
- 24Mar2017Sustainable Infrastructure RoundtableBerlin, Germany
- 23Mar2017Workshop on Sustainable Infrastructure Convening the ConvenersBerlin, Germany
- 20Mar2017Women20 Argentina: Launch and Event on DigitalisatonBuenos Aires, Argentina
- 28Feb2017G20 Engagement Group Dialogue on DigitalizationBerlin, Germany
You can subscribe to our weekly selection of policy-oriented research from around the globe pertaining to our policy initiatives.
- The Large Marine Ecosystem Approach - An Engine for Achieving SDG14United Nations Development ProgrammeJune 23, 2017
- Seychelles: Climate Change Policy AssessmentInternational Monetary FundJune 23, 2017
- The Business Case for Reducing Ocean WasteWorld Business Council For Sustainable DevelopmentJune 19, 2017
- Only India can Save the Paris Climate AgreementObserver Research FoundationJune 19, 2017
- Update: G20 Engagement Group Dialogue on Digitalisation – Joint Declaration IssuedEconomic Policy ForumJune 13, 2017
- India’s Low Carbon TransitionObserver Research FoundationJune 09, 2017
"EPF created an atmosphere of dialogue and collective construction, which surely was due to the caring and efficient reception of the whole team."
"If spirit and momentum are decisive factors for bringing a project on the road to achievement, then the cooperation between EPF and ifW strongly underline that we are and hopefully will continue to be on that road together."
"EMSD/EPF has shown its outstanding leadership and became a great role model of international process facilitation: EMSD/EPF’s initial conceptual support set a good path for W20 to produce meaningful outputs and outcomes."