The Economic Policy Forum is a global alliance of think tanks dedicated to collaborative, results-oriented research on sustainability and growth challenges faced by emerging economies. Our goal is to shape economic policies with informed, evidence-based recommendations, which are fed into domestic and international reform process such as the G20 Summits, COPs, and BRICS Consultations. We provide a platform for exchanging experiences between countries and strengthening the ability of our members to shape policy. Our activities are driven by our member think tanks, centered on eight Policy Initiatives: Energy Policy, Regional Integration, Climate Action, Innovation and Economic Diversification, Sustainable Infrastructure, Digital Economy, Sustainable Finance and Forced Migration. Read more
- 19Apr2018The implementation challenge: sustainability solutions for infrastructure and extractives in emerging marketsMexiko-Stadt, Hauptstadtdistrikt, Mexiko
- 24Jan2018The Future of Work in India | Tandem Research hosts Scenario Workshop in GoaGoa, India
- 30Oct2017Think Week 2017: "Value Chains and the Future of Work in the Digital Age – Opportunities for Emerging Economies"Peking, China
- 14Jul2017International Roundtable on Women's Economic Empowerment and Reproductive HealthBerlin, Deutschland
- 31May2017T20 Germany and Beyond: Digital Economy - Back-to-Back RoundtableBerlin, Deutschland
You can subscribe to our weekly selection of policy-oriented research from around the globe pertaining to our policy initiatives.
- Public-Private Partnership Needed to Address Infrastructure Financing Challenges: IndraneeThe Straits Time August 16, 2019
- The Political Economy of Measuring the Sustainable Development GoalsUnited Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)August 16, 2019
- ASEAN Youth Technology, Skills and the Future of WorkWorld Economic ForumAugust 16, 2019
- How Insurtech Can Close the Protection Gap in Emerging MarketsInternational Finance Corporation August 09, 2019
- Which Boats are Lifted by a Foreign Tide? Direct and Indirect Wage Effects of Foreign OwnershipKiel Institute for the World EconomyAugust 09, 2019
- Eco-Industrial Parks: Achievements and Key Insights from the Global RECP ProgrammeUnited Nations Industrial Development OrganizationAugust 09, 2019
"EPF created an atmosphere of dialogue and collective construction, which surely was due to the caring and efficient reception of the whole team."
"If spirit and momentum are decisive factors for bringing a project on the road to achievement, then the cooperation between EPF and ifW strongly underline that we are and hopefully will continue to be on that road together."
"EMSD/EPF has shown its outstanding leadership and became a great role model of international process facilitation: EMSD/EPF’s initial conceptual support set a good path for W20 to produce meaningful outputs and outcomes."
"We highly appreciate EMSD’s role as an W20 implementation partner and its support for the dialogue process with the W20 delegates during the German as well as for the transitional phase towards the Argentinian G20 presidency. The expertise and capacity of EMSD with respect to designing, establishing and moderating the online dialogue was of tremendous help. We wish ESMD to stay a close partner for the further development of the Women20 dialogue process."