The Economic Policy Forum is a global alliance of think tanks dedicated to collaborative, results-oriented research on sustainability and growth challenges faced by emerging economies. Our goal is to shape economic policies with informed, evidence-based recommendations, which are fed into domestic and international reform process such as the G20 Summits, COPs, and BRICS Consultations. We provide a platform for exchanging experiences between countries and strengthening the ability of our members to shape policy. Our activities are driven by our member think tanks, centered on eight Policy Initiatives: Energy Policy, Regional Integration, Climate Action, Innovation and Economic Diversification, Sustainable Infrastructure, Digital Economy, Sustainable Finance and Forced Migration.
- 30Oct2017Think Week 2017: "Value Chains and the Future of Work in the Digital Age – Opportunities for Emerging Economies"Peking, China
- 14Jul2017International Roundtable on Women's Economic Empowerment and Reproductive HealthBerlin, Deutschland
- 31May2017T20 Germany and Beyond: Digital Economy - Back-to-Back RoundtableBerlin, Deutschland
- 29May2017Driving the Business Case for Sustainable Infrastructure at T20 summitBerlin, Deutschland
- 28Apr2017Webinar Results: Bridging the Digital Divide - Skills for the New Age and Measuring Digital LiteracyCape Town, South Africa
You can subscribe to our weekly selection of policy-oriented research from around the globe pertaining to our policy initiatives.
- Water Infrastructure Criteria under the Climate Bonds StandardWorld Resources Institute et. alMay 25, 2018
- Exploring Metrics to Measure the Climate Progress of BanksWorld Resources InstituteMay 25, 2018
- Migration, Environment and Climate Change: Policy Brief Series Issue 2 | Vol. 4 May 2018International Organization for MigrationMay 25, 2018
- From Promise to Practice: Can South Africa’s Legal Framework for Mineral Resources Facilitate the Realisation of the Sustainable Development Goals?South African Institute of International AffairsMay 25, 2018
- The Changing Nature Of WorkWorld Bank GroupMay 18, 2018
- World Employment Social Outlook 2018International Labour OrganizationMay 18, 2018
"EPF created an atmosphere of dialogue and collective construction, which surely was due to the caring and efficient reception of the whole team."
"If spirit and momentum are decisive factors for bringing a project on the road to achievement, then the cooperation between EPF and ifW strongly underline that we are and hopefully will continue to be on that road together."
"EMSD/EPF has shown its outstanding leadership and became a great role model of international process facilitation: EMSD/EPF’s initial conceptual support set a good path for W20 to produce meaningful outputs and outcomes."
"We highly appreciate EMSD’s role as an W20 implementation partner and its support for the dialogue process with the W20 delegates during the German as well as for the transitional phase towards the Argentinian G20 presidency. The expertise and capacity of EMSD with respect to designing, establishing and moderating the online dialogue was of tremendous help. We wish ESMD to stay a close partner for the further development of the Women20 dialogue process."