The Economic Policy Forum is a global alliance of think tanks dedicated to collaborative, results-oriented research on sustainability and growth challenges faced by emerging economies. Our goal is to shape economic policies with informed, evidence-based recommendations, which are fed into domestic and international reform process such as the G20 Summits, COPs, and BRICS Consultations. We provide a platform for exchanging experiences between countries and strengthening the ability of our members to shape policy. Our activities are driven by our member think tanks, centered on five Policy Initiatives: Energy Policy, Regional Integration, Climate Action, Innovation and Economic Diversification, and Sustainable Infrastructure.
- 06Jun2016EPF-IISD ROUNDTABLE: Driving Sustainable Infrastructure Development and Finance – Building Blocks and Bottlenecks in Emerging EconomiesGeneva, Schweiz
- 25Apr2016T20 Roundtable: International Development Financing System for Inclusive Growth. Partnership and Prosperity Issues in Developing CountriesLima, Peru
- 14Dec2015T20 Kick-Off MeetingBeijing, China
- 02Nov2015Think Week 2015: Sustainable Infrastructure DevelopmentBeijing, China
- 10Aug2015G20 Think Tank SummitBeijing, China
You can subscribe to our weekly selection of policy-oriented research from around the globe pertaining to our policy initiatives.
- Global Environment Outlook: Regional assessment for Asia and the PacificUnited Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)August 25, 2016
- Renewable Energy and Multilateral Development Banks: India Case-StudyObserver Research FoundationAugust 25, 2016
- Investing to Mitigate and Adapt to Climate Change : A Framework ModelInternational Monetary FundAugust 25, 2016
- Why ‘love thy neighbour’ is still great advice for China and IndiaSouth China Morning PostAugust 25, 2016
- Financing Africa’s infrastructure deficit: From development banking to long-term investingBrookingsAugust 19, 2016
- Implications of water scarcity for economic growthOrganisation for Economic Co-operation and DevelopmentAugust 19, 2016
“EPF created an atmosphere of dialogue and collective construction, which surely was due to the caring and efficient reception of the whole team.”
“If spirit and momentum are decisive factors for bringing a project on the road to achievement, then the cooperation between EPF and ifW strongly underline that we are and hopefully will continue to be on that road together.”