The Economic Policy Forum is a global alliance of think tanks dedicated to collaborative, results-oriented research on sustainability and growth challenges faced by emerging economies. Our goal is to shape economic policies with informed, evidence-based recommendations, which are fed into domestic and international reform process such as the G20 Summits, COPs, and BRICS Consultations. We provide a platform for exchanging experiences between countries and strengthening the ability of our members to shape policy. Our activities are driven by our member think tanks, centered on five Policy Initiatives: Energy Policy, Regional Integration, Climate Action, Innovation and Economic Diversification, and Sustainable Infrastructure.
- 22Sep2016Roundtable: Renewable Energy Experts discuss Potential for Regional IntegrationBerlin, Deutschland
- 18Sep2016ORF hosted BRICS Academic ForumVivanta By Taj - Fort Aguada, Goa, Aguada Fort Area, Candolim, Goa, Indien
- 06Jun2016EPF-IISD ROUNDTABLE: Driving Sustainable Infrastructure Development and Finance – Building Blocks and Bottlenecks in Emerging EconomiesGeneva, Schweiz
- 25Apr2016T20 Roundtable: International Development Financing System for Inclusive Growth. Partnership and Prosperity Issues in Developing CountriesLima, Peru
- 14Dec2015T20 Kick-Off MeetingBeijing, China
You can subscribe to our weekly selection of policy-oriented research from around the globe pertaining to our policy initiatives.
- Reducing Import Tariffs for Environmental Goods: The APEC ExperienceInternational Centre for Trade and Sustainable DevelopmentSeptember 30, 2016
- Recapturing the Taiwan Miracle: Diversifying the Economy Through Innovation and CollaborationMilken InstituteSeptember 30, 2016
- Innovative Finance to Address Africa’s Infrastructure NeedsMilken InstituteSeptember 30, 2016
- Gender and Fossil Fuel Subsidy Reform: Current Status of ResearchInternational Institute for Sustainable DevelopmentSeptember 30, 2016
- Trade Policies and Sustainable Development in the Context of Global Value ChainsInternational Centre for Trade and Sustainable DevelopmentSeptember 26, 2016
- Measuring Multiple Impacts of Low-carbon Energy Options in A Green Economy ContextGreen Growth Knowledge PlatformSeptember 26, 2016
“EPF created an atmosphere of dialogue and collective construction, which surely was due to the caring and efficient reception of the whole team.”
“If spirit and momentum are decisive factors for bringing a project on the road to achievement, then the cooperation between EPF and ifW strongly underline that we are and hopefully will continue to be on that road together.”