The Economic Policy Forum is a global alliance of think tanks dedicated to collaborative, results-oriented research on sustainability and growth challenges faced by emerging economies. Our goal is to shape economic policies with informed, evidence-based recommendations, which are fed into domestic and international reform process such as the G20 Summits, COPs, and BRICS Consultations. We provide a platform for exchanging experiences between countries and strengthening the ability of our members to shape policy. Our activities are driven by our member think tanks, centered on five Policy Initiatives: Energy Policy, Regional Integration, Climate Action, Innovation and Economic Diversification, and Sustainable Infrastructure.
- 31Oct2016Think Week on "The Digital Economy - Pathways for the Global Sustainability Agenda"Peking, China
- 22Sep2016Roundtable: Renewable Energy Experts discuss Potential for Regional IntegrationBerlin, Deutschland
- 18Sep2016ORF hosted BRICS Academic ForumVivanta By Taj - Fort Aguada, Goa, Aguada Fort Area, Candolim, Goa, Indien
- 26Jul2016SAIIA-EPF Business Breakfast on Regional Drivers and Barriers to Business
- 06Jun2016EPF-IISD ROUNDTABLE: Driving Sustainable Infrastructure Development and Finance – Building Blocks and Bottlenecks in Emerging EconomiesGeneva, Schweiz
You can subscribe to our weekly selection of policy-oriented research from around the globe pertaining to our policy initiatives.
- Enabling Measures for an Inclusive Green Economy in AfricaUnited Nations Economic Commission for AfricaDecember 08, 2016
- Blog: China's Low-Carbon RevolutionInternational Institute for Sustainable DevelopmentDecember 08, 2016
- How Are Vulnerable Countries Adapting to Climate Change?International Institute for Sustainable DevelopmentDecember 08, 2016
- Op-Ed: Geoeconomic dilemma in realigning AsiaGateway HouseDecember 08, 2016
- Latin America’s Renewable Energy Market AnalysisInternational Renewable Energy AgencyDecember 02, 2016
- Migration and displacement - Our approach and prioritiesOverseas Development InstituteDecember 02, 2016
“EPF created an atmosphere of dialogue and collective construction, which surely was due to the caring and efficient reception of the whole team.”
“If spirit and momentum are decisive factors for bringing a project on the road to achievement, then the cooperation between EPF and ifW strongly underline that we are and hopefully will continue to be on that road together.”